Sanford Imhoff

Default Unisaw stopped running

Hello all. I have a 10 year old Unisaw with a 1 1/2 horse Delta motor that I
run on 220v. I was resawing a 16/4 beam (cut part way through then flip over
and cut the rest of the way through) when the blade pinched and the motor
stopped running. I had already cut several boards off in this manner so I
thought the motor had overheated. I've let the motor set for an hour to cool
and have pressed the thermal reset but I can't get it to restart. I've
checked for a reset on the motor but don't find one. I've also plugged it
into another 220 outlet that I know to work but nothing there either.

I doesn't smell like anything is burnt. Is there some way to check and rule
out things like a switch, plug, etc. to make sure it isn't the motor? Thanks
for any advice.