Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Kind of OT, Sweats

On 21/09/2020 13:20, R D S wrote:
On 20/09/2020 21:59, thescullster wrote:

I was rewiring a light fitting today, stood on the (very solid)
Â* dining table. Slightly stooped due to table vs ceiling
Â* height.

So the physical exertion being expended wasn't great and the level
Â* of concentration not intense.
And yet I was sweating profusely doing this.

Late 50s and a bit overweight, but even so this reaction seems
Â* extreme.Â* Is anyone else suffering similarly?

Thanks

Phil

That was supposed to have a reply,

I'm the same, I have always sweat like a pig doing anything ceiling
based, as has been suggested could it be that much warmer up there?

I think the effort of constant reaching when doing lighting shouldn't be
underestimated too.