Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pancho Pancho is offline

Default Kind of OT, Sweats

On 21/09/2020 12:13, williamwright wrote:
On 20/09/2020 21:59, thescullster wrote:

I was rewiring a light fitting today, stood on the (very solid)
Â* dining table. Slightly stooped due to table vs ceiling
Â* height.

So the physical exertion being expended wasn't great and the level
Â* of concentration not intense.
And yet I was sweating profusely doing this.

Late 50s and a bit overweight, but even so this reaction seems
Â* extreme.Â* Is anyone else suffering similarly?

Thanks

Phil

When working with my head near a ceiling I would always start by
removing at least one layer of clothing. (If you do it once you're up
there people wolf whistle.)

Yep, I'm very fit, but have been sweating doing wiring a couple of times
in last week.

Remove clothes = much better. A couple of days recently it as been
deceptively hot.

Bill