Dave Hinz

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:37:55 -0400, Jay Pique wrote:
On 30 Jul 2004 20:16:34 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Um, right.

Um, yeah. Have you considered that you don't get a lot of heat
anymore because a large portion of the regulars here find you annoying
enough to completely ignore you?

I have never received any feedback to indicate such.

The person I forwarded your message to expressed concern about
your name apparently changing. I'm guessing from your question that
he chose not to contact you, although I have noticed that it's not
unusual for Norwegians to have a much more casual attitude about
speedy responses. I don't feel that it's appropriate to rush him,
so I won't be.

Sweet. I'm holding my breath.

I wouldn't, but that's up to you.

Name never changed, I just revealed to
you that I use a nym for usenet purposes to avoid the wrath of kooks.

Oh, I understand, but he seemed not to. Not my decision to make, y'seee.

Your alter ego on rec.skiing.alpine created an environment where that

was advisable. (BTW, Jay Pique = Jay Peak)

Ah, so you DO have me confused with someone else. I don't ski, I
don't recall having encountered you before, and I don't know what or
who a "Jay Peak" is supposed to represent. If someone is posting as me
over there, I'd be interested in seeing some headers; my email address,
as you know, does work. To the best of my knowledge, if I have ever
posted on rec.skiing.alpine, it was as an un-noticed crosspost.

JP
I had an imaginary friend once too.