Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kind of OT, Sweats

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 10:58:21 +0100, T i m wrote:

Not 'quickly' (I'm 64 btw).

snip
The other thing I was thinking is how well we can deal with that
situation seems to vary greatly between people. Like, the Mrs seem to
be very 'temperature unstable', sitting in a room at 20 DegC and
asking me if I'm hot and a short time later, with the room at the
exact same temperature, if I'm cold (because she now is).

Your missus might have another reason that depending on how much
younger she is...

Maybe it's many years of motorcycling and not wanting to keep stopping
to adjust my clothing for the optimal temperature has trained me to
deal with (put up with) a greater range than some without feeling the
need to dress differently?

You ceratinly get used to the normal temperature range that you
experience. Living at 1400' it's a good wooly jumper colder up here
than down nearer sea level. I find once the temperature gets above
low twenties it's getting "too hot", even if there is a bit of a
breeze.

--
Cheers
Dave.