Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kind of OT, Sweats

On 20/09/2020 21:59, thescullster wrote:

I was rewiring a light fitting today, stood on the (very solid)
dining table. Slightly stooped due to table vs ceiling
height.

So the physical exertion being expended wasn't great and the level
of concentration not intense.
And yet I was sweating profusely doing this.

Late 50s and a bit overweight, but even so this reaction seems
extreme. Is anyone else suffering similarly?

Not since all the heart operations.
And goimg on te type II diets.

Seriously, get blood pressure and HBA/1C levels checked out and
cholesterol. Especially if there is breathless/fatigue in there too.

Thanks

Phil

--
€œThe fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that
the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

- Bertrand Russell