Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bo-Lennart Bo-Lennart is offline

Default B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual

tisdag 22 september 2020 kl. 01:29:31 UTC+2 skrev Fox's Mercantile:
On 9/21/20 11:57 AM, Bo-Lennart wrote:
Thanks Fox....Yes I have been at theire site. But no luck. I have send them an e-mail, but no reply yet. BTW, I'm also a radio-ham, callsign: SM4JLV. Thanks again for helping me to solve my problem. Thanks.

I have a B&K Model 400 CRT tester. It not on any of the usual
places you find a manual.
I sent a query to B&K and they said that unfortunately they
did not have that specific manual.
It was via email and it took a day or two for them to get back
to me.
Id did some searching and found the manual for sale on web
site. I sent a message to the owner that I was interested.
I paid for the manual and he sent me a few other things
elated to it.

Then I sat down with my scanner and put it all into 3-4 pdf
files. One, of course, got uploaded to BAMA. Another copy got
sent to B&K, "And now you DO have a copy of the manual."
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Hi again Fox....
Nice thing You did there. I've start thinking, that there is no service-manual of those two FET-VOM-instrument. If I make a search for a service-manual, it always pop-up Operating Manual. But thats not an service-manual. It includes a schematic, OK, but if there is controls that are not mentioned how to set, it's not a service manual. It seems that I'm searching for something that not exsist.
But I will not give up. I'm like You.
Thanks again

Bo-Lennart