Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual

On 9/21/20 11:57 AM, Bo-Lennart wrote:
Thanks Fox....Yes I have been at theire site. But no luck. I have send them an e-mail, but no reply yet. BTW, I'm also a radio-ham, callsign: SM4JLV. Thanks again for helping me to solve my problem. Thanks.

I have a B&K Model 400 CRT tester. It not on any of the usual
places you find a manual.
I sent a query to B&K and they said that unfortunately they
did not have that specific manual.
It was via email and it took a day or two for them to get back
to me.
Id did some searching and found the manual for sale on web
site. I sent a message to the owner that I was interested.
I paid for the manual and he sent me a few other things
elated to it.

Then I sat down with my scanner and put it all into 3-4 pdf
files. One, of course, got uploaded to BAMA. Another copy got
sent to B&K, "And now you DO have a copy of the manual."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0