Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bo-Lennart Bo-Lennart is offline

Default B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual

måndag 21 september 2020 kl. 19:35:29 UTC+2 skrev Reinhard Zwirner:
Bo-Lennart schrieb:
Hi.... I still looking for a service manual för either B&K FET-VOM 179 or KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. I would like to adjust the instrument in a proper way. I have found some schematic on the net. And it seems that there are at least 2 version of that instrument.

As to the Kyoritsu K-200 FET-VOM you can download it

here
https://elektrotanya.com/showresult?what=kyoritsu+k-200&kategoria=All&kat2=All

for free.

HTH

Reinhard

Thank You, Reinhard.... but I have allreafy downloaded those dokument. The document just tell how to operate the instrument. To set the DC-cal and AC-cal is very obviously. But it dosen't say anything how to set the BIAS-control. I have looked at other FET-VOM service manual, there they explain how to set the BIAS. They say that I should take another volt-meter and connect the positive lead to the positive terminal of the movement and the negative test-lead to the minus jack. There I will see a voltage. My voltage is between 0.3 to 0,800 Volt when I turn the BIAS-control from end to end. But at what voltage should I leave the BIAS-control??? That is my question.
Thanks anyway for Your reply.
Bo-Lennart