Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Table Saw Blade won't Tighten

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:51:24 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 9/22/2020 8:31 PM, dpb wrote:
On 9/22/2020 1:01 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 9/21/2020 10:52 AM, Andrew M wrote:

...long tale of woe snipped for brevity...

More than likely just cleaning the sawdust out of arbor and nut threads
thoroughly and a little lube would have solved the OP's problem...

If the nut won't turn to tighten the blade enough to hold by finger
only, there's a problem there.

--

And most decent table saws allow an arbor wrench to be used along with
the arbor nut wrench. You might look to see if the arbor flange has a

Even if the arbor flange has flats, good luck finding a wrench that
fits. It took ages to find one even for my Unisaur, When I did, I
bought two.