Seeker

Default Cleaning Cedar Deck

I got some _terrific_ advice/help here two years ago when I decided
to tackle the job of cleaning my cedar deck rather that have it
"professionally" done. I used several companies and whatever they put
on it, it barely lasted a year.

First time I cleaned the deck, I used a chemical compound which I
sprayed on then scrubbed into the deck. This time, I would like to use
a pressure washer.

I know the cedar deck is soft and requires a gentler setting on the
pressure washer. I was wondering if these electric pressure washers
that claim to be able to deliver 1600 PSI and go for about $150 are a
good buy or not.

Any suggestions or suggested brands or models to use would be most
appreciated.

Many thanks,
bob