Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y
Stephen Cole Stephen Cole is offline

Default OT Halfords rant

Bernie wrote:
On Fri, 18 Sep 2020 04:18:33 -0000 (UTC)
Stephen Cole wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 17/09/2020 20:05, Stephen Cole wrote:
soup wrote:
On 16/09/2020 12:23, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 16/09/2020 12:19, soup wrote:
On 16/09/2020 07:47, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 16/09/2020 07:32, David Wade wrote:
On 15/09/2020 16:22, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
Goes to buy brake cable for bike flung it on counter boy
scans it I stick my card on the machine....he asks do you
have an email address ...I say no ...he asks something
else...I say no anyway .....I lift my card off machine and
go to lift cable...he shouts nastily YOU HAVEN'T PAID
YET....to which I say well if you weren't farting about
asking stupid questions the payment would have gone through
ten seconds ago.......

so instead of abusing the staff, and filling up UseNet why
not send your grumble in he-

https://www.halfords.com/customer-services/contact-us/

I am sure you can have hours of endless fun...

Dave
wouldn't waste my time

So you'd rather come in here and complain, wasting yours and
everyone else's time, with (virtually) zero chance of anyone
who can do anything about it 'hearing' it than post the exact
same rant in the Halfords' feedback thing with (perhaps)
someone who cares 'hearing' about it?
you never let off steam then ? ....

'course I do but I don't vent at my 'friends' and expect a result.
I would rather rant at someone who is responsible (not the shop
drone) or can do something. Hence the suggestion (by another
that I agreed with) to use Halfords' feedback thing.

Jim gets very irrational when hes had a drink.

which is never.....

Apart from all those times that youve been photographed drinking,
Jim. Thanks, Jim.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...A/BgPk41bPI7UJ

Its all in the archives. Its *always* all in the archives!

--
M0TEY // STC // #SaveOurNHS