Posted to alt.home.repair
RosemontCrest[_4_] RosemontCrest[_4_] is offline

Default What do they mean by a well-balanced hammer.

On 9/17/2020 1:27 PM, wrote:
On 9/17/20 4:02 PM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 9/17/2020 12:56 PM, micky wrote:
What do they mean by a well-balanced hammer?

Every hammer I've ever had was heavier at one end.

Who are "they?"

Â*Maybe https://www.vaughanmfg.com/selecting-a-hammer.aspx

"The first consideration of anyone who knows their hammer is balance.
The proper head-to-handle weight distribution is very important. When a
hammer has good balance, it seems to swing itself. Good balance results
in less stress on muscles and tendons, helping to eliminate common
injuries associated with swinging a hammer."

Perhaps, but I wonder who micky means by "they."