Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 22:52:33 +1200, ~misfit~ wrote:

So you're replying to the guy like he was addressing you - when he replied to %%. Ergo the poster
claiming %% is you was right.

Hi misfit,

When you're on Usenet for decades, as I have been, you get to know how each
of the old timers handle the paddle.

For example, under any nym I could possibly devise, you'd know my posts no
matter what the nym, just as I know Rod Speed's posts by his signature
style.

In Rod's case, it's crystal clear by so many clues that it's not funny.
--
It matters not the Usenet nym; what matters is the brain behind the nym.