Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair
Arlen Holder Arlen   Holder is offline

Default Covid-19 apps, what a waste

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 04:42:31 +1000, wrote:

That's your pig ignorant lie. They work even better with those,

Rod Speed,

You need to do a little light reading on the topic.

Try this:
o Automated and partly automated contact tracing: a systematic review to inform the control of COVID-19
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landig/article/PIIS2589-7500(20)30184-9/fulltext

That's not "my" assessment mind you; that's from scientists.
o Here is the very first line, which, I hope you can get that far:

"Evidence for the use of automated or partly automated contact-tracing
tools to contain severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2
is scarce."
--
I suspect people like Rod Speed simply don't ever read scientific papers.