Posted to rec.woodworking
Henry Webb Henry Webb is offline

Default Longshot enquiry - 'Red Deer Brand' wooden floor

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 3:59:38 PM UTC, wrote:
Did you locate any flooring? Im trying to find some too. Thanks

I have just lifted a Muskoka Red Deer floor, maple I think, about 30 years old. A very sad decision, but I wanted to cure a damp problem below. Each board is about 2 m long, 58 mm wide and 21 mm thick. There are a lot of nails in them and the boards are not all intact, but there are lots of them, approx 50 m2. Anyone interested?

Henry Webb
Aberdeen