Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael_A_Terrell Michael_A_Terrell is offline

Default Small VHF Transmitter

wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 1:56:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:

I've never been in a Chucky Cheese.

That actually is the one thing you've said so far that doesn't smack of bull****. Visiting a Chucky Cheese would mean you would have had children or grandchildren to dote over. Since no woman on the planet would voluntarily procreate with you, there would be no reason for you to visit any place kids love unless you are also a perv (I will however give you the benefit of the doubt on this at least). It also means your line of defective genetics will end with your demise.

Fortunately.

{get ready for the big stinking pile of bull**** about how he has 10 kids - all doctors, lawyers, scientists, or Senators and all Ive League graduates...}

Yawn. BTW, it the 'Ivy League' I don't really give a damn what you think.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.