Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Small VHF Transmitter

Some here may know that I operate the Part-15 compliant AM & FM transmitters for the Kutztown Radio Meet. Given that vintage TVs are becoming more prevalent at the show, I would also like to operate a small VHF television transmitter featuring vintage movies and such. I see lots of stuff out there for UHF, nothing that specifically lists VHF, other than DIY stuff, for which I have neither the time nor inclination given I do not collect any sort of TV stuff.

Kit or ready-made - any suggestions? Remember, I am in the USA.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 06:40:32 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Some here may know that I operate the Part-15 compliant AM & FM transmitters for the Kutztown Radio Meet. Given that vintage TVs are becoming more prevalent at the show, I would also like to operate a small VHF television transmitter featuring vintage movies and such. I see lots of stuff out there for UHF, nothing that specifically lists VHF, other than DIY stuff, for which I have neither the time nor inclination given I do not collect any sort of TV stuff.

Kit or ready-made - any suggestions? Remember, I am in the USA.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Would this do?
https://www.pcs-electronics.com/tvma...er-p-1224.html
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Would this do?
https://www.pcs-electronics.com/tvma...er-p-1224.html

Thank you for that link! It is a good start.

But, by the time I got out of there, I was well over $400 - not what I would care to spend for something that would get used twice per year for a hobby I do not have. I am trying to be a full-service OTA provider for the good of the club, and to help the other vendors as I do with the AM & FM-stereo transmitters. UHF TV would close the loop covering all the relevant receivers and tuners.

Thanks again!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

A stand-alone A-V modulator unit from the VCR era gets you to channel 3
or 4; a good antenna-distribution amplifier makes that transmittable; a
vertically mounted folded dipole antenna allows you to match with a balun.
All often available at thrift stores etc. I have used this to re-
transmit to a small area in a remote location, it worked fine.

I have everything on that list in-hand but for an A-V modulator and distribution amplifier. I expect that those things are not hard to find with timing being the only issue at this point.

Thank you!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Some here may know that I operate the Part-15 compliant AM & FM transmitters for the Kutztown Radio Meet. Given that vintage TVs are becoming more prevalent at the show, I would also like to operate a small VHF television transmitter featuring vintage movies and such. I see lots of stuff out there for UHF, nothing that specifically lists VHF, other than DIY stuff, for which I have neither the time nor inclination given I do not collect any sort of TV stuff.

Kit or ready-made - any suggestions? Remember, I am in the USA.

Blonder Tongue and Holland agile or fixed channel modulators sell cheap
on Ebay. They put out enough RF that you may not need a power amplifier.
I've bought them for $15 plus shipping. R.L. Drake also built them.
Pico, Microdyne and others built them for MATV headends and they are all
are basically obsolete since 2009. RCA, Scientific Atlanta and Phasecom
built them for CATV headends. These sold new for thousands, but there is
little to no marlr them.

Some can also put out their Aural carrier on the old 49 MHz FM band.
You would need a trap to kill the video carrier.

There are lots of five for $30 on Ebay, right now. They are without
the power supply, rack and combiner, but you only need power for one of
them. I don't know what channels they have left, but the seller is
E-cyclePro. They often have these items.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/e-cyclepro

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283848841569 has one on Ch9 for $27

Holland-HPM55-Audio-Video-Modulator-Tested-Commercial

If you want to drive multiple lines, there are sometimes one in, 16 out
broadband distribution amplifiers for under $50. With the high output
level of a MATV modulator you could use a four way splitter, each split
four ways to drive up to 16 TVs without an amplifier. That would require
running a lot of RG59/6/11 coax. With the amplifier you could scatter a
few antennas around and use rabbit ears on the TVs with a lot less coax.

I have a new, in the box Tradewind Rack Mounted Distribution Amplifier
for $35, but i don't think that you really need it.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank you! I am going in this direction, with thanks to a certain individual who happens to have such a device, and is willing to pass it along.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/1/20 11:19 AM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Let me know if that doesn't pan out.

I am sending Peter a Blonder Tongue Agile Modulator.
Model: AM 40-450 Stock No. 59406.
Complete with a manual for setting the output channel
dip switches.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 1:04:50 PM UTC-4, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/1/20 11:19 AM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Let me know if that doesn't pan out.

I am sending Peter a Blonder Tongue Agile Modulator.
Model: AM 40-450 Stock No. 59406.
Complete with a manual for setting the output channel
dip switches.

Nice. It would appear that you are not the prick most people in other hemispheres would have us believe.

Many many moons ago when cable TV was still analog, I put an A/B switch on the main line of my cable and used the B side to feed my distribution amp in which the output was connected to a set of rabbit ears and the A side to feed the cable box. That setup broadcast the whole VHF spectrum to any TV in the shop I would put a clip lead to. One day the cable guy comes in - they had been driving around "sniffing" for leakage, and my store was a real hotspot. He thought I had an open ground, but I told him I knew where the bad crimp was and threw the switch to A and the problem went away. The next day I went back to using the B side and a couple of months later they came in again, so they must have sniffed routinely , so I abandoned the plan. I should have tried broadcasting the output of the box alone - maybe they wouldn't have bothered me if it was a narrow spectrum.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/1/20 11:19 AM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Let me know if that doesn't pan out.

I am sending Peter a Blonder Tongue Agile Modulator.
Model: AM 40-450 Stock No. 59406.
Complete with a manual for setting the output channel
dip switches.

That is a well made Agile modulator with a decent VSB filter before
the upconverter. My comment wasn't meant to imply that he wouldn't get a
modulator, just in case something happened to it. Too much stuff is
being lost or damaged in shipment these days. Fedex just lost a Sadelco
FSM of mine. The love to leave my packages at similar addresses on other
streets. Some of the old analog FSM have a crude but useful Spectrum
analyzer mode built in. Peter might even want more than one modulator,
on adjacent channels, to show how old TVs deal with Intermod and
Co-channel interference.

I finally have a HP 1.3 GHz counter to fill in the gaps in the
programming chart for that model. I believe it goes down to the T
channels, that were used for reverse feed but I can't access my outboard
drives until I complete electrical repairs. An open neutral from the
pole pig fried most of my equipment, and all of the surge suppressors on
one phase. I currently have one working 20A single phase circuit and a
lot of dead equipment after that phase went over 165 volts.

As usual, the utility just rolled their eyes when I told them the
neutral was open. They sent an automated call just before midnight,
canceling the service call, since their so called 'smart meter' reported
that I had power. They don't report an open neutral. I had to threaten
to report them to the PUCO when I called back, before they actually sent
out a truck. Once again, I got attitude, then the lead tech saw the bare
neutral arcing where it had broke. That drop was installed in 1964.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/1/20 3:20 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Too much stuff is being lost or damaged in shipment these days. Fedex
just lost a Sadelco FSM of mine. The love to leave my packages at
similar addresses on other streets.

Signature required makes a lot of difference.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
[...]

That stunt could have wiped out communications for emergency
vehicles on the VHF high band, the two meter ham band and airports. You
could have indirectly caused people to die. We had people do that in
Apartment buildings, near Cincinnati. We had to install monitors in all
of our trucks to find them as soon as possible. If the FCC got involved,
it could have lead to time in prison. Cable TV uses those frequencies on
a shared basis, under the condition that leakage levels be maintained.
On big problem was morons slipping 300 ohm flat antenna cable under a
carpet, to move the TV to another location. It could be detected from
blocks away. Our sniffer system was outdated, but the video carrier for
MTV was on the right frequency so we could still use the receivers.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/1/20 3:20 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Too much stuff is being lost or damaged in shipment these days. Fedex
just lost a Sadelco FSM of mine. The love to leave my packages at
similar addresses on other streets.

Signature required makes a lot of difference.

I was told it was being shipped by USPS. They told the seller that
they had over a two week backlog, and to use anyone else. I wasn't given
the choice. Fedex often delivers after 9PM, which doesn't help. UPS
often gets here after dark, as well.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2/9/20 6:26 am, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/1/20 3:20 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Too much stuff is being lost or damaged in shipment these days. Fedex
just lost a Sadelco FSM of mine. The love to leave my packages at
similar addresses on other streets.

Signature required makes a lot of difference.

Yeah. Instead of an incorrect delivery, you get a note in the mailbox
saying "We tried to deliver but no-one answered the door. Please come
and pick it up at our warehouse" (40 minutes drive away). I've watched
couriers delivering such notices, rather than walk the ten steps to the
front door and ring the doorbell.

CH.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank you all for the information and suggestions. I will be able to test the concept with our big Sony CRT type TV we brought back from Saudi as it has an on-board OTA tuner with NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility. So, I will report back when it arrives from Ranger, TX. And. after Kutztown, I will report on range.

Thanks again!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Thank you all for the information and suggestions. I will be able to test the concept with our big Sony CRT type TV we brought back from Saudi as it has an on-board OTA tuner with NTSC/PAL/SECAM compatibility. So, I will report back when it arrives from Ranger, TX. And. after Kutztown, I will report on range.

One thing that wasn't mentioned. The output level is +35 to +45 dB.
That can damage some TV tuners. A pair of 20 dB pads in series will give
you an output of -5 to +5 dB which is the normal range for tuners. Even
when connected to an antenna, you may want one 20 dB pad to limit the range.

The only 75 ohm pads that I have on hand are 6 dB. If I had any 20
dB available I would send you some. It would take seven of the 6 dB pads
to get the output into the normal range. Maybe Jeff has a couple that he
can spare,if you don't already have them?

A last resort is to make your own. 20 dB per stage is the most you
want to homebrew, per stage. Above that requires careful positioning of
the leads, and extra shielding.

RF Cafe has an online calculator for both Tee and PI types. Set the
input and output both to 75 Ohms, then enter the attenuation, per stage.
Then click the 'Calculate' button. You are probably familiar with the
formulas but some of the others who are reading the thread, aren't.

https://www.rfcafe.com/references/calculators/attenuator-calculator.htm

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Clifford Heath wrote:
On 2/9/20 6:26 am, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/1/20 3:20 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Too much stuff is being lost or damaged in shipment these days. Fedex
just lost a Sadelco FSM of mine. The love to leave my packages at
similar addresses on other streets.

Signature required makes a lot of difference.

Yeah. Instead of an incorrect delivery, you get a note in the mailbox
saying "We tried to deliver but no-one answered the door. Please come
and pick it up at our warehouse" (40 minutes drive away). I've watched
couriers delivering such notices, rather than walk the ten steps to
the front door and ring the doorbell.

I have a Fedex account. They USED to email me the day before a
delivery was made. They don't even do that, now.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for the tip. I am not about to connect the TV directly to the modulator it will be two floors and about 100' away by direct line, and the output will be via rabbit-ear antenna. At Kutztown, I will be expected to cover a bit over two acres, and I will be feeding, almost exclusively, tube-based vintage devices. But if I overload the Sony, I will snag (an) F-connector pad(s) as needed.

Thanks again!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/2/20 1:56 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
One thing that wasn't mentioned. The output level is +35 to +45 dB.

Might wanna look at what ever you were looking at again.
The output as specified in the manual is +40 dBmV. NOT dBm.
The correction factor is -48.75, so the actual output in dBm is
-8.25 dBm. Or, about, 0.15 miliwatts.

I seriously doubt this modulator puts out 31.625 Watts.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/2/20 1:56 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
One thing that wasn't mentioned. The output level is +35 to +45 dB.

Might wanna look at what ever you were looking at again.
The output as specified in the manual is +40 dBmV. NOT dBm.
The correction factor is -48.75, so the actual output in dBm is
-8.25 dBm. Or, about, 0.15 miliwatts.

I seriously doubt this modulator puts out 31.625 Watts.

I seriously doubt that you've ever built any CATV head ends. I
expressed the output stage gain in dB, not dBm. Working in system
design, you work with gain and attenuation levels, not dBmv, dBm or any
other variation. To get the gain required for a line amp, the module
dissipates real power in Watts, not puny mW. Those modules are mounted
on a heavy bar that is bolted to the amplifier's case to dissipate that
heat. If you overdrive the input on a TV, you can damage the input
amplifier. At the very least, intermod and sync compression happens when
the tuners are overdriven. One system had over 10,000 TVs connected to it.

The systems that I worked with in the Military used Jerrold tube
based CARS to link two channels to every airfield around Ft. Rucker.
That system could also take control of the civilian CATV system at the
point where it entered the base. This was t allow emergency weather
alerts, or disaster information to be sent into the housing areas.

When I built an interface to connect two incompatible Community
loops, our lead tech radioed the office to complain that my design was
off. By just under +0.2dB. Not dBm or dBmv, but dB. Cable losses,
connector losses and insertion losses for passives is what eats up your
gain budget.

I wrote software back n the early '80s to simplify system design.
Our company specification was +10 dBmv at the output port of the tap. In
most cases, that allowed four TVs and the drop loss at the highest
channel. The software stored data for every brand of coax we used for
feeder, trunk and super trunk. It held the specs for every brand of tap
for the feeders, so all you needed was an accurate strand map to design
a reliable and flat system.

The only thing that it couldn't do was stop lazy techs from changing
taps to drive more TVs in some homes. That dropped the signal for every
drop past that point. Johnny Bench was one of our customers. We had
drops to both ends of his home, and one TV was on a floating bar in his
pool.

I not only did system design, I maintained the microwave equipment.
Rockwell-Collins had soaked the industry for a crappy, modified fixed
tuned model that was a downgraded Military design. They ran so hot that
the PC boards would burn, and they refused to repair them. The design
was so bad that they used a 1500uF electrolytic in the video output
stage, rather than a properly designed amplifier that could handle the
DC offset. That series was listed as impossible to use with the
Videocypher II descramblers. I had already removed a trap from all of
them, because they didn't work with any channel carrying a secondary
service as a subcarrier.

The idiot manager freaked out, but he wasn't as smart as he thought
he was. He would set the Sat equipment up to output the 1V of video,
without terminating the Tektronix 528 waveform monitor. Then he had to
crank the modulator gain wide open to come close to 90% of noisy video
modulation. He claimed that Tektronix didn't know how to design test
equipment. Those Rockwell-Collins receivers had a 225 ohm resistor in
series with the output, so he was setting them for .25 volts of video.

For anyone who is interested in this subject, Blonder Tongue
publishes handy reference books. This is an older edition that still
covers NTSC equipment.

That large system had a RCA headend that was miswired at their factor.
When you tried to use the emergency alert system, all the outputs
dropped by just under 40dB. They had wired a splitter wrong. One port
work, the other didn't. Once again, the pointy haired boss insisted that
RCA NEVER made mistakes. I not only fixed that, but I modified it so the
individal Hetrodyne Signal Processors could detect a lost input and
switch to the auxilary IF inputs. These were fed by a single modsulator
with no upconverer. I used a spare video output from a character
generator to display, "This channel is off the air. Please consult your
program guide." During an emergency that message was automatically
switched out for a different video feed. This eliminated a lot of phone
calls from customers, and it only took a dozen 1N4001 diodes.

The line, bridger and extender amplifiers were Sylvania, which was
sold to Tekscan. The original taps were built in Canada by Lindsay. They
were absolute ****. Instead of a cast face plate and water tight seals,
it used cheap chassis mount F connectors which were tinned brass, and
mounted on a pot metal face plate. They corroded quickly in the
Cincinnati area, thanks to road salt. That caused all kinds of intermod,
system leakage and poor signal quality.

https://www.blondertongue.com%2Fpage%2Fmedia%2F2014_BRG_lo-res.pdf

Stick to your used business radios, where you can do that simple job.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/4/20 7:09 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Stick to your used business radios, where you can do that simple job.

Ya know what? Go **** yourself.
Nobody gives two ****s about what you claim to have done.

And your entire post was just a bunch of non-related crap.

I have the manual. It clearly stated the output in dBmV.
I used to use it with a DVD player supplying video and audio to it to
show off various vintage TV sets in shop.
There was never any sign of overloading.

The crown jewel was my 1948 Andrea Sharp Focus VK-12 that I restored.
AM/FM and channels 1-13.

The only concern I have, is that 0.15 mW of output power it might not
have the range necessary

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/4/20 7:09 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Stick to your used business radios, where you can do that simple job.

Ya know what? Go **** yourself.
Nobody gives two ****s about what you claim to have done.

Take your own advice. You've done it to yourself, for years.

And your entire post was just a bunch of non-related crap.

That's your standard response when you are caught out.

I have the manual. It clearly stated the output in dBmV.

Of course it is. It is a signal SOURCE. They write the specs that
way for the simple minded. Modulators are intended to be a component in
a system. As a stand also device, the output would be much lower. In the
range of +3 to +6 dBmv. The combiner panels use a lot of the extra power
gain to overcome their insertion losses. Our head ends were flat to a
fraction of a dBmv at 20, leaving the building. Each trunk amplifier
raised it to reach the next amplifier at +20dBmv from 54 to 300 MHz. I'm
sure this is all gibberish to you, because you don't ever admit that you
are wrong.

I don't know what happened to you after you moved out of California,
and I don't want to. Prior to the move your actually tried to help
people, instead of being a total waste of skin and oxygen. If I was as
miserable as you, I would either get help, or step in front of a semi on
the interstate.

I used to use it with a DVD player supplying video and audio to it to
show off various vintage TV sets in shop.
There was never any sign of overloading.

The crown jewel was my 1948 Andrea Sharp Focus VK-12 that I restored.
AM/FM and channels 1-13.

The only concern I have, is that 0.15 mW of output power it might not
have the range necessary

Then build a 100KW linear for Peter. Most of the old VJF spectrum has
been realocated. You don't want to get cught running too much power on
those frequencies. Not that you would give a damn.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/4/20 11:17 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
[ Nothing worth quoting ]

Exactly what I'd expect from you.
More non-related crap.
And and implied death threat.

You're pathetic.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 4:29:43 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Well, that might explain the several near misses of aircraft at 15000ft over our city... FFS, do you honestly think a milliwatt output into a pair of rabbit ears with a range of about 15 - 20 feet would end emergency communications and civilization as well? I have a feeling your broadcast "career" was wiring up TVs for Chucky Cheese - and you were paid in pizza and Sprite..

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
[...]

Sigh. I was a broadcast engineer for AFRTS in the '70s while I was in
the US Army. I have the distinction of being the only one to ever test
out of the three year 26T20 school while in Basic. It was a combination
of Electrical Engineering, and Broadcast Engineering. My score was over
90%, the average score was 20%. I also have a letter of Commendation
from a two star general for the job I did, rebuilding the station at Ft.
Greely, Alaska. I worked for Weathervision, at Ft. Rucker. We provided
two channels of weather data for the flight school, along with ten
channels of ETV for the flight school and Infantry school. We built one
of the first remote switching for the civilian cable TV that served the
base. A custom, high isolation RF switch was connected were it entered
the base. At the flip of a switch in th ETV building took it over, and
all 12 channels carried the same information. It was only used during
emergencies. It was powered through a dedicated pair provided by our
telecommunications section.

Later on, I worked for WACX in Orlando, Florida. We were on Ch 55,
with a 5MW EIRP from a 1700 foot tower.

After that, I was the 'Engineer of Record' when I built WMRX under
the FCC construction permit, in Destin Florida. It was on Ch 58.

Aircraft used AM radio with a sensitivity in the singe digit
microvolt levels. If we could detect the leakage from blocks away, it is
radiating more than you think. The system I worked for in Cincinnati,
Ohio provided +10dBmv for each drop. You do the math.

When you have more than one idiot doing intention leakage, it adds
up to enough radiation to cause problems. Some cable channels were not
allowed to be used near airports, because of this. What you think,
doesn't really matter. It is what the FCC requires. If they drive one of
their monitoring vans through your service area and detect leakage, the
cable system is fined.

I've never been in a Chucky Cheese. Enjoy playing with the other
children, when you're there.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/6/20 12:56 AM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
[ Another boring bit of "look at me!" ]

I'd mention what I did in the 25 years I spent in the aerospace
industry, but I don't need to brag to get an erection.

Those that know me, know what I did.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/6/20 12:56 AM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
[ Another boring bit of "look at me!" ]

I'd mention what I did in the 25 years I spent in the aerospace
industry, but I don't need to brag to get an erection.

Those that know me, know what I did.

Yes. You just bragged about not bragging.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/7/20 11:23 AM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/6/20 12:56 AM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
[ Another boring bit of "look at me!" ]

I'd mention what I did in the 25 years I spent in the aerospace
industry, but I don't need to brag to get an erection.

Those that know me, know what I did.

Â*Â* Yes. You just bragged about not bragging.

Yeah, fancy that.
And without several pages of "I did I did I did."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 1:56:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:

I've never been in a Chucky Cheese.

That actually is the one thing you've said so far that doesn't smack of bull****. Visiting a Chucky Cheese would mean you would have had children or grandchildren to dote over. Since no woman on the planet would voluntarily procreate with you, there would be no reason for you to visit any place kids love unless you are also a perv (I will however give you the benefit of the doubt on this at least). It also means your line of defective genetics will end with your demise.

Fortunately.

{get ready for the big stinking pile of bull**** about how he has 10 kids - all doctors, lawyers, scientists, or Senators and all Ive League graduates....}

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 1:56:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:

I've never been in a Chucky Cheese.

That actually is the one thing you've said so far that doesn't smack of bull****. Visiting a Chucky Cheese would mean you would have had children or grandchildren to dote over. Since no woman on the planet would voluntarily procreate with you, there would be no reason for you to visit any place kids love unless you are also a perv (I will however give you the benefit of the doubt on this at least). It also means your line of defective genetics will end with your demise.

Fortunately.

{get ready for the big stinking pile of bull**** about how he has 10 kids - all doctors, lawyers, scientists, or Senators and all Ive League graduates...}

Yawn. BTW, it the 'Ivy League' I don't really give a damn what you think.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, September 7, 2020 at 10:48:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2020 at 1:56:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:

I've never been in a Chucky Cheese.

That actually is the one thing you've said so far that doesn't smack of bull****. Visiting a Chucky Cheese would mean you would have had children or grandchildren to dote over. Since no woman on the planet would voluntarily procreate with you, there would be no reason for you to visit any place kids love unless you are also a perv (I will however give you the benefit of the doubt on this at least). It also means your line of defective genetics will end with your demise.

Fortunately.

{get ready for the big stinking pile of bull**** about how he has 10 kids - all doctors, lawyers, scientists, or Senators and all Ive League graduates...}

Yawn. BTW, it the 'Ivy League'

BTW, it's "it's", not "it". Contractions. Learn them, known them, love them.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 9/8/20 5:56 AM, wrote:

Yawn. BTW, it the 'Ivy League'

BTW, it's "it's", not "it". Contractions. Learn them, known them,
love them.

Note: If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, make sure your boots are
polished.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The favorite Go-To of the grammatically ignorant is: "But you know what I mean."

No, I do not know what you mean, I know what you said (wrote). I am still trying to discern what you mean.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA