Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV Recommendations

On 05/09/2020 21:11, newshound wrote:

My latest two are Samsungs and I have no complaints. In fact most of
their consumer stuff seems pretty good (although I think they tweak
Android too much).

I like the UI to samsung, but I have a nice panasonic as well.

Though beware - most of the modern low end Panasonics and by now
possibly all of them are rebadged Hungarian rubbish. They do not answer
to a genuine Panasonic remote control but to some random noname brand.

The very cheapest sets have LCD displays that have to be viewed exactly
square on for the colour balance to be correct.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown