Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael_A_Terrell Michael_A_Terrell is offline

Default Small VHF Transmitter

Clifford Heath wrote:
On 2/9/20 6:26 am, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 9/1/20 3:20 PM, Michael_A_Terrell wrote:
Too much stuff is being lost or damaged in shipment these days. Fedex
just lost a Sadelco FSM of mine. The love to leave my packages at
similar addresses on other streets.

Signature required makes a lot of difference.

Yeah. Instead of an incorrect delivery, you get a note in the mailbox
saying "We tried to deliver but no-one answered the door. Please come
and pick it up at our warehouse" (40 minutes drive away). I've watched
couriers delivering such notices, rather than walk the ten steps to
the front door and ring the doorbell.

I have a Fedex account. They USED to email me the day before a
delivery was made. They don't even do that, now.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.