Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Digigram VX222

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Brian Gaff wrote:

Is it sensitive on which usb its using

It's not really USB, it's just USB3 sockets and cable with a single laee
PCIe running over them

Did the problems only start after you cut off and soldered the USB lead?

Sort of yes and no. I couldn't put the card in its place with the USB
connector in place - the plug on the cable fouled the case. But it worked
on test OK outside the case after the cut and solder job. Fitting it
inside the case and the problems started. Although it worked first time
afterwards.

It's been fine for most of the day after relocating the card with the USB
connector to a different PCIe slot. Only a guess, but I'm wondering if the
USB cable going over the video card was zapping it? It's all now well away
from it.

--
*When you've seen one shopping centre you've seen a mall*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.