Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Lights

Just Wondering wrote in :

On 8/31/2020 2:20 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Got some new lights wired up in the garage. I show them to my wife
as I'm thinking of buying more for the basement, and she says "you
can't have nicer lights in the garage than I have in my living room."

Now she's encouraging me to buy more lights so I can brighten up the
living room. I sure didn't expect that. :-)

Puckdropper

Go with dimmable LED lights.

I'm loving the integrated LED fixtures. The light seems to be very even
without being a bright point source. Not all are dimmable, but I'm sure
many of them are.

My experience has been that dimmers are usually full on or full off anyway,
so spending extra for them doesn't make sense.

Puckdropper