Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Small VHF Transmitter

A stand-alone A-V modulator unit from the VCR era gets you to channel 3
or 4; a good antenna-distribution amplifier makes that transmittable; a
vertically mounted folded dipole antenna allows you to match with a balun.
All often available at thrift stores etc. I have used this to re-
transmit to a small area in a remote location, it worked fine.

I have everything on that list in-hand but for an A-V modulator and distribution amplifier. I expect that those things are not hard to find with timing being the only issue at this point.

Thank you!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA