Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Small VHF Transmitter

Some here may know that I operate the Part-15 compliant AM & FM transmitters for the Kutztown Radio Meet. Given that vintage TVs are becoming more prevalent at the show, I would also like to operate a small VHF television transmitter featuring vintage movies and such. I see lots of stuff out there for UHF, nothing that specifically lists VHF, other than DIY stuff, for which I have neither the time nor inclination given I do not collect any sort of TV stuff.

Kit or ready-made - any suggestions? Remember, I am in the USA.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA