Posted to uk.d-i-y
No Name No Name is offline

Default Win10 and a KVM switch.

Theo

I use two PCs at the moment with a very basic KVM. (Aten CS22U) One PC
is W10 and the other is XP. It just works, I'm afraid.

I realise that this is no help at all with your issue, but I thought it
might give you hope.

I used a KVM switch about ten years a to select any one of three computers
for the monitor. That was all superseded long ago when I got an Asus 27"
monitor with multiple inputs. I only have two computers computers
connected now and I do the switching directly on the monitor. The cabling
is very much neater.

Same here. One monitor with two inputs. Works perfectly for what I want.

Does this not mean you have several mice and several keyboards for one
monitor?