Posted to uk.d-i-y
RJH[_2_] RJH[_2_] is offline

Default DIY Milk

On 29 Aug 2020 at 15:50:28 BST, "The Other John" wrote:

On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 14:20:36 +0000, RJH wrote:

There's still some sediment, and it doesn't auto-homogenise, so needs
shaking before use. Straining through a tea towel or similar might help,
and some shop bought types have certain additives like oil and
flavourings (I think) that I might try - but so far, so good.

Can you do anything with the solid residue or is that just waste?

I'm sure somebody could think of something - I've reached peak environmental.
It looks suspiciously like Ready Brek . . .
--
Cheers, Rob