Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Ian Jackson[_9_] Ian Jackson[_9_] is offline

Default More car radio hassle

In message , Indy Jess John
writes
On 28/08/2020 08:14, Ian Jackson wrote:
In , Mike
writes
In ,
Brian wrote:
On 27/08/2020 16:30, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Do Dingos have particularly nasty kidneys?

Douglas Adams is dead so we can't ask.

No need to ask, fortunatelt he wrote a book or two where he
was explicit about the fact they were "*fetid* dingo's kidneys".

In which case, they must have been pretty nasty.

Without checking on Google, IIRC dogs' kidneys are toxic to humans - as
(I believe) was found out by some polar explorers who had to eat their
huskies.

It wasn't the kidneys that poisoned them, it was the liver which had a
toxic level of Vitamin A.

Actually, I did wonder afterwards whether I had remembered the wrong bit
of dog. Close, I suppose, but no cigar.
--
Ian