Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.homebuilt
charles charles is offline

Default Laser printer, toner overflow?

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
newshound wrote:

I have a Brother HL-2365DW which I guess is rated for SOHO rather than
heavy business use. I'm getting toner spillage leading to (fused)
blotchy marks all over printout, I guess the waste toner collector is
full. (it's probably had ten or more new cartridges).

for laser printers that don't have a waste toner bottle, I'm not sure
where the excess toner is meant to go, some sort of hopper that's part
of the drum?

wnen my printer had magenta blotches everywhere, I got a new cartridge.
Problem solved.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England