Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Plaster, plaster no where to be seen

On 26/08/2020 17:59, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 16:08:11 +0100, Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) wrote:

I wonder what is so special about plaster?

Production stopped in March and it has a fairly short shelf life.
AFAIK production has restarted but perhaps they can't keep up with
demand now that everyone is playing catch up. All our local builders
are working flat out...

What about the Turkish stuff that is apparently available ?.

There was an item on the Jeremy Vine show about 10 days on this
topic. Stories of fights in the carparks outside Wickes and
other places as people tried to buy up as much as they could
just before lockdown.