Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Auto Program you TV for OTA stations

On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 11:03:54 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 20:46:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

We have an antenna tower with a antenna rotor.
How do I auto program the channels with the rotor in use ?
Every time you start the programming, it wipes the previous channels.

I want to be able to set the antenna in one direction, Search ...
Set the antenna in another direction, Search ...

It's going to be the same set of answers you got when you asked this
question a few weeks ago.

Disconnect and optionally remove the rotor. Add a second (or more) antenna
and use a combiner so that your tuner app thinks it's all a single antenna.

Use one of the OTA antenna websites to determine where the stations are
broadcasting from in your area.

Probably the best idea if there are only a couple of directions to the
towers. Another option is a multidirectional antenna but they
generally top out at 30-40 miles even with an amp. (advertising claims
are not facts).