Posted to alt.home.repair
Neil Kelly Neil Kelly is offline

Default Auto Program you TV for OTA stations

On 8/24/2020 7:33 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, August 23, 2020 at 10:46:36 PM UTC-5, wrote:
We have an antenna tower with a antenna rotor.
How do I auto program the channels with the rotor in use ?
Every time you start the programming, it wipes the previous channels.

I want to be able to set the antenna in one direction, Search ...
Set the antenna in another direction, Search ...
Etc ...

Anyone know how to make it do that ? Most of our TVs are Sony(s).
Thanks

Adding channels manually is exactly what I am trying to avoid.
Any other options ?

https://www.silicondust.com/product/...onnect-quatro/