Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Auto Program you TV for OTA stations

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 23 Aug 2020 20:46:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

We have an antenna tower with a antenna rotor.
How do I auto program the channels with the rotor in use ?
Every time you start the programming, it wipes the previous channels.

I want to be able to set the antenna in one direction, Search ...
Set the antenna in another direction, Search ...
Etc ...

We can't always have what we want.

Anyone know how to make it do that ?

I know. You can't.

Most of our TVs are Sony(s).
Thanks

You can make a list of all the stations you want, even maybe using the
rotor to point in different directions to see what's out there. Then
you can pick the direction that has the most, scan once, and add the
others manually. Without using Search/Scan.