Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Replacing a USB Connector

Thanks. Yes, I haven't done much soldering in a few decades. It is on the
board and seems rather tiny and fragile. I tried to straighten it out with
tweezers and it seems to have broken or at least gotten pushed in. Certainly
the 2011 device is fully depreciated and its economic life has expired, but
I'm comfy with it. I guess opening it and trying once can't hurt if it's
already gone. Although my repairs usually require opening it, giving up then
a while later getting some inspiration to try again.

--
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web: panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm