Posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.d-i-y

Default Computer monitors?

On 21/08/2020 08:42, Jeff Gaines wrote:
On 20/08/2020 in message Andrew wrote:

If you don't, and your desk is big enough, then they have these :-

https://www.novatech.co.uk/products/...3270qs-b1.html

Wow, half the price I paid for my HP 24" monitors a few years back.

Will built in Intel gfx drive those at full resolution or do you need a
PCIe card?

almost certainly you will need a better card

The nvidia fanless entry level are cheap and quiet
Look for a GT710.

https://www.geforce.co.uk/node/13144/specifications

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching