Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer monitors?

On 20/08/2020 23:08, Mathew Newton wrote:
I'm used to not automatically maximising my windows and instead moving/sizing them around the screen estate available.

The beauty of Mint MATE (linux) is that I can have as many virtual
screens as I want.

Unless I need to have more than one window per task, I simply move whole
tasks onto another virtual screen, so I can have e.g. Windows under
virtualbox on one virtual screen, a mail and news client on another, a
browser on a third...

--
"And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch".

Gospel of St. Mathew 15:14