Posted to uk.d-i-y
Radio Man Radio Man is offline

Default sliding wardrobe doors

TimW wrote:
Going to build a cupboard and I am thinking hinged doors will be hard to
do right, whereas sliding mirror doors - should be easy. As far as I can
tell the doors will overlap each other and the track is often cutable so
the exact width is not a problem. The height though, may need a door cut
to length. Does that exist?

TW

We had some mirror doors made to order for a hall cupboard. It was a long
time ago so I cant recall the price. We used a local small trader who does
fitted bedrooms. Hed done our wardrobes etc.

A family member had some MDF doors made by a company they found on the
Internet. Quite impressive. You send the measurements and they quote
depending on size and style from a range. You can add the fittings for
hinges, folding, sliding etc.

Do a search on mdf doors.