Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default sliding wardrobe doors

Make sure you support the tracks strongly and keep an eye on the dimensions
exactly, as a tiny movement can make the door fall out. I have an old fitted
wardrobe like this and the bottom and top runners are sagging. Not helped by
an upper cupboard being full of paint tins, don't ask!

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"TimW" wrote in message
Going to build a cupboard and I am thinking hinged doors will be hard to
do right, whereas sliding mirror doors - should be easy. As far as I can
tell the doors will overlap each other and the track is often cutable so
the exact width is not a problem. The height though, may need a door cut
to length. Does that exist?

TW