Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Outlets High on the Wall

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

7' sounds like a dedicated receptacle. I don't know how tall you are,
but I couldn't plug anything into a receptacle placed at 7' without
using a device that creates some distance between the floor and the
bottom of my feet.

Perhaps consider placing them at your maximum reach so you can use
them for the random extension cord or tool when you want the cord to
come from up high. They'd still be high enough for any ceiling mounted
device like your air cleaner.

Good point, I'll have to figure out what the top of my reach is and set the
high outlets there. I may still need to create vertical separation between
the floor and my shoe soles, but that's only because I have something in
the way.

Puckdropper