Posted to rec.woodworking
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default Outlets High on the Wall

On 8/16/2020 5:44 AM, Puckdropper wrote:
Outlets are cheap, but time is more expensive. I'm thinking about putting
a few outlets up high, about 7' on the walls of my garage shop. This is
just for the air cleaner or whatever random thing needs to be plugged in up
there. Am I just wasting time by installing outlets at that height?

Naturally, I'm going to do quite a few at 54" and 16", but it's the ones up
high I'm wondering about.

Puckdropper

Whatever works for you but just remember not to put too many outlets on
one circuit. Up to 8 on 15 amps and 10 on 20 amp.