Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 08/10/2020 09:28 PM, Snag wrote:
I've never run into a rattler here but have friends that have . Got
lots of copperheads and some water moccasins though .

They got plenty over east. The range in Great Falls has the usual
firearms safety posters plus one reminding you to watch out for
rattlesnakes when you go to check your targets.

Got a call from a neighbor early this evening asking if I'd heard the
coyotes raising a ruckus around 6 this morning . He thought it sounded
like it was very near our house ... but I didn't hear anything , and
neither did Max . And he'd damn sure let us know if he heard anything .

They were yelping here last night. A cat I've been feeding didn't show
up for breakfast and I thought it might have been coyote bait but it was
waiting for me when I got home from work.

The thing I like about cats is they're aloof but this is the neediest
damn cat I ever ran into.