Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How do tradesmen earn a living?

On Monday, 10 August 2020 13:25:30 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 03:42:27 -0700 (PDT), tabbypurr wrote:

If you compare soil boron levels versus incidencee of arthritis in various countries, the 2 clearly correlate.

But that could be the same as linking high cholesterol with the
consumption of *homogenised* cows milk? There *could* be other
lifestyle differences, not just the milk consumption, even though
there appears to be a direct correlation between such cultures that
consume homogenised and high cholesterol?

One can conclude from that that boron deficiency is likely a cause of arthritis.

But that could be dangerous, like assuming all vegan's *will* be B12
deficient or any more deficient than most omnivores etc?

again it has been much tried. We know what the deal is.

And sure enough it often clears it up completely. It's not the only factor, but it's a big one.

So why don't we all know about it?

you tell me

Other significant causes include a high carb diet & not eating the right fats.

Ok.

snip

I get it. Just not where my fun comes from

Has it ever, OOI?

from motorcycles? no

Then how would you know. ;-)

Cheers, T i m