Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default How do tradesmen earn a living?

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 03:42:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

snip

If you compare soil boron levels versus incidencee of arthritis in various countries, the 2 clearly correlate.

But that could be the same as linking high cholesterol with the
consumption of *homogenised* cows milk? There *could* be other
lifestyle differences, not just the milk consumption, even though
there appears to be a direct correlation between such cultures that
consume homogenised and high cholesterol?

One can conclude from that that boron deficiency is likely a cause of arthritis.

But that could be dangerous, like assuming all vegan's *will* be B12
deficient or any more deficient than most omnivores etc?

And sure enough it often clears it up completely. It's not the only factor, but it's a big one.

So why don't we all know about it?

Other significant causes include a high carb diet & not eating the right fats.

Ok.

snip

I get it. Just not where my fun comes from

Has it ever, OOI?

from motorcycles? no

Then how would you know. ;-)

Cheers, T i m