Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 22:04:18 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 08/08/2020 08:43 PM, wrote:
Stabbing was the thing in those days. A guy might have a .22 or .25
Saturday Night Special but it wasn't double stack Glocks.

It's that damn Austrian engineering. When you squeezed the trigger on
your Jennings .25 it was never clear which end on the exchange would
come off worse.

Glock had another effect. When the cops fell in love with Glocks the old
.38 revolvers got surplused. More than one of those wound up on the street.

I don't think I have ever heard of a gangsta with a wheel gun. They
want as many shots as they can get., It is easier than learning how to
aim ... but cops have the same problem these days. That is why you
have shootouts with 40 or 50 shots being fired and few hits other than
bystanders.
I have a Jennings 9 someone pretty much gave me but it is a POS. If I
still had the range in my basement I probably could tune it up but I
am not sure why I would.