Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 2020-08-08 10:19, wrote:
Maybe if they actually graduated high school and learned something and
were not simply being promoted by age, they would be more employable.
The thug culture does not place much value in that.

It doesn't help that racist white liberals keep
telling minorities that they can't possible succeed
because the white man is keeping them down. So
don't try and rely on our handouts instead and be
sure to vote for us

That's another thing that may be coming full circle. In the '60s it
reached the point where blacks were telling the northern Jewish liberals
'We got this. You can go the hell home now.' Some of the BLM types are
a bit antisemitic too, especially those of the Somali Muslim persuasion.

The red diaper baby David Horowitz had his little epiphany when they
found what was left of Betty Van Patter when the Black Panthers got
through with her. Up until then the Panthers had been so cool and hip
that Horowitz had to introduce her to them when she was working at
Ramparts.