Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 2020-08-08 15:07, Snag wrote:
On 8/8/2020 11:24 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/8/2020 7:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On 2020-08-07 18:23, Bob F wrote:
On 8/7/2020 6:15 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/07/2020 12:21 PM, wrote:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 8:18AM, wrote:
On 07/08/2020 08:04, wrote:
"58 percent of respondents who identified as police officers
said
they view Black Lives Matter favorably."

Majority of Police Officers See Black Lives Matter Positively,
Support Reforms
Newsweek Magazine - July 8, 2020
--
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-po...s-poll-1520131

That's good, but maybe a better message would be *ALL lives
matter*.
Including organized crime members who target these Blacks?
Suddenly,
the purposes of military groups like "The Black Watch" over in
the UK
could grow suspect.

You mean the black gang members in Chicago that mostly kill other
blacks? Yeah, you'd think the mayor would do something about that.

Do tell us exactly how you would solve the problem.

Easy. DE-FUND SUBSIDIES FOR FATHERLESS CHILDREN !!!

What happens then? The children starve in the streets?

Cindy Hamilton

Or just maybe 14 year olds will stop having babies so they "get
their
OWN check" .

14-year-olds don't have the judgment to make that decision. In
the absence of strong societal pressures to not engage in premarital
sex, they'll have out-of-wedlock babies any.

In the presence of strong societal pressures to not engage in
premarital sex, it will still happen albeit not as frequently.
I am the product of such a birth.

I notice that not one of these righties has said anything about the
fact that blacks have a significant bias against them in getting
jobs. The problem in Chicago are largely based upon economic
differences resulting from systemic racism. Anyplace where
populations are poor are going to have more crime. And anyplace where
a population is prosecuted because of their race is going to have
more arrests,, more convictions, more unemployed ex-cons, and more
poverty resulting. And therefore more crime. You don't break the loop
by arresting more poor people. That just continues it.

Jump down from that soapbox Boob F . We lived in a mostly black
neighborhood , our kids went to school with black kids and my wife
taught in a mostly black school in the Arkansas Delta region . The one
recurrent theme we found was that most black kids don't do well in
school . Not from lack of talent or intelligence , but because of PEER
PRESSURE . Those black people that gave so much to give these children
a chance to succeed must be spinning in their graves at the way these
kids have thrown away all that they worked and sacrificed for .

A good strong father in the home wold greatly help that.

Also, let the parents chose their children's schools

We're three generations into the experiment. I doubt many families with
a good strong father are living in the 'hood anymore. That's another
part of the problem. The people who would be good role models get the
hell out.