Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 08/08/2020 04:07 PM, Snag wrote:
Jump down from that soapbox Boob F . We lived in a mostly black
neighborhood , our kids went to school with black kids and my wife
taught in a mostly black school in the Arkansas Delta region . The one
recurrent theme we found was that most black kids don't do well in
school . Not from lack of talent or intelligence , but because of PEER
PRESSURE . Those black people that gave so much to give these children a
chance to succeed must be spinning in their graves at the way these kids
have thrown away all that they worked and sacrificed for .

We have the same problem with the Indians. When she was head of the
state education department Juneau fought against the whole No Child Left
Behind scam. She knew any school with Indian students was going to have
problems.

Juneau is an enrolled member of the Mandan, Hidatsa, and Arikara
Nations, and graduated from Browning High School which is on the
Blackfeet rez so she knows of what she speaks. She taught at Fort
Berthold, which is the Mandan rez and at Browning.

She got out of the culture but realized a lot of Indian kids aren't
going to make it. They're not stupid but the culture is the diametrical
opposite of the Asian Tiger Moms.