Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 2020-08-08 09:24, Bob F wrote:
I notice that not one of these righties has said anything about the fact
that blacks have a significant bias against them in getting jobs.

What absolute utter narrative bull****. Two guys
apply for the same jobs: black and white. The black
guy gets the job if he is even remotely close to the
qualifications of the white guy.

I have lost a job before for being white. Thank
you General Dynamics. And I kow this
to be a fact as the guy trying to hire me told
me so and he was black. I had worked for him in
the Air Force. I would have loved to work for
him again. He was the real deal. Ther was
noting he could do and he argued the point
fiercely.

Larry Elder worked in personnel when he was younger.
He rips your stupid narrative to pieces.