Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On 08/08/2020 03:47 PM, wrote:
I haven't been to Chicago recently but I have spent a lot of time
there and like most northern cities, they are the most segregated in
the country.
Most of the segregation is actually economic but that tends to break
out along racial lines because of the education problem. Illiterate
parents tend to have illiterate kids.
Covid and forcing home schooling will only make that worse but nobody
seems to care.

I haven't been there since the '80s but in South Boston there were very
well defined lines. A black person didn't wander into a paddy bar unless
they were extremely stupid and vice versa. As far as school busing,
Selma had nothing on Boston.

I think the landscape has changed but NYC was the same. Harlem, Spanish
Harlem, watch where you wandered.