Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 14:55:35 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 08/08/2020 06:25 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

A single young woman I know worked with a number of Hispanics. They
could not understand why she didn't have a baby yet.

I don't have the data and am not going to research it but my impression
is Hispanics tend to form extended nuclear families. Big families, but
real families none the less.

That is true. I have a hispanic family living next to me and they are
reaching up, not reaching out for a handout (even in this Covid mess).
The kids are well supervised and seem well educated.
These are not rich people but they want to be. The American dream in
action. When I first met the guy he was detailing cars for Hertz. Now
he is the manager of the used car lot and he gets a taste of the
sales. I worry about Hertz but this guy will be OK.