Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 58% of Police Support Black Lives Matter - POLL

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 13:56:43 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 2020-08-07 18:23, Bob F wrote:
On 8/7/2020 6:15 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 08/07/2020 12:21 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 8:18AM, wrote:
On 07/08/2020 08:04, wrote:
"58 percent of respondents who identified as police officers said
they view Black Lives Matter favorably."

Majority of Police Officers See Black Lives Matter Positively,
Support Reforms
Newsweek Magazine - July 8, 2020
--
https://www.newsweek.com/majority-po...s-poll-1520131

That's good, but maybe a better message would be *ALL lives matter*.
Including organized crime members who target these Blacks?
Suddenly, the purposes of military groups like "The Black Watch"
over in the UK could grow suspect.

You mean the black gang members in Chicago that mostly kill other
blacks? Yeah, you'd think the mayor would do something about that.

Do tell us exactly how you would solve the problem.

Easy. DE-FUND SUBSIDIES FOR FATHERLESS CHILDREN !!!

I don't see Bob F's post but I'll reply here. Start with broken window
policing along with stop and frisk. Bust a lot of balls in the bad
neighborhoods. They don't like cops so give them a really good reason.

Sure, the libs will whine about racial profiling but that's the reality
in Chicago. In over 90% of the murders both the perp and the victim are
black or brown.

That is a good idea whilst we wait for fatherhood to
take over. But without fatherhood, the above is only
a treatment, not a cure.

This is all because of racism on the Democrats part.
Before the Great Society, black fatherlessness and
crime were slightly below that of whites. Now thanks
to subsidizing fatherlessness for votes, we have this
situation. Democrats are all about dependence,
regardless of the consequences on society.

That is really LBJ's fault. The rules around "Great Society" welfare
programs were such that if the Mom kicked that out of work sperm donor
out, she got a bigger check.

The road to hell... It hasn't worked for trash, white or black. In the
long run it's led to more divisiveness particularly among those who are
so colorblind they can't see the white trash. The difference is the
white trash tend to be more rural and quietly kill themselves with
alcohol, oxycontin, or fentanyl.

Not really. There were plenty of white people living in "Soufeese" DC
sucking on the same government tit as the black people and shooting
smack, the drug of choice, in those days.